Friday, February 25, 2011

What are you living for?

God is still working on me. I am a difficult case I know. How many times I have been able to echo Paul's words when he said  15  " I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do." I have known the right thing to do so many times and not done it. I have lived selfishly so many times when I should have been living only for Him.

And now here I find myself again, in an unknown valley. Everything is so clear to me here... what matters and what doesn't. What I should do, how I should live... Here I see that ultimately we don't have the control we think we have, and many things that we think are our right or that we think we enjoy really only control us and block God from our lives.

When everything is else is swept away, it's only you and God. That's it. What you did with Him. Did  you accept Jesus or not? Did you live for Him or not? Thank God for His grace. And I thank Him that I can trust Him even here.

1 comment:

  1. Angel, This is a wonderful testimony !You are no more a difficult case than the rest of us are .

    ReplyDelete