Friday, February 11, 2011

New Year Resolutions, What I Wish

~ From Dec. 30, 2010~

To make resolutions or not... I don't plan to make a list of things to accomplish in the coming year. Like everyone else I have hopes and dreams. I know these are best translated into prayers, and the final outcome left in the hands of the Father.

What I hope to do this year is be more purposeful of what I do and how I spend my time and energy. Most of all I want to make a point of appreciating and treasuring each moment. I want to to truly appreciate each person God has blessed my life with, and be a blessing to them. I want to be less selfish and more willing to be a vessel for God's love and purpose... to master working toward the future while living very much in the present.... to see people as God sees them... and not beat myself up too bad on all of the occasions when I will surely fail at each of these... to keep on loving and accepting myself so that I can love and accept others.... these are some of the things I wish for the coming year...



No comments:

Post a Comment