Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Book Review of Let's Do Lunch by Roger Wilson

Let's Do Lunch was an interesting read. It was written in a conversational tone which I feel does a good job of keeping the reader's interest. Mr. Wilson certainly knows that his program works, being that he used to be over 400 pounds and he is not obese at all now.

I agree with much of what his book says, for instance that all sugar cravings can and should be curbed with fruit and stevia. I also agree that potatoes are fattening. I don't agree with eating fruit for dinner. Maybe one day I'll give that part a try, but not now. I also believe that there is a place for nuts and seeds in the diet, especially if you are using them instead of meat.

I think that there are good points you can take from this book even though I don't agree with it all. I do recommend it, but being a vegetarian I don't endorse all of the recipes it contains. I do plan to try the vegan recipes in the book, though, as some of them look quite good! You can purchase the book here for a good price.

I am a Book Sneeze book reviewer. You can get free books to review on your blog too by visiting http://www.booksneeze.com

God bless! :)

1 comment: