Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Easter


We had a wonderful Easter this year.  On Easter and Christmas we are able to celebrate the perfect gifts we have received from our perfect and loving Savior.

My family and my brother's family went to my parent's house for an Easter egg hunt and an Easter celebration. Here are two pictures from that day. The first picture is of the girls (my daughter Jasmine- the oldest, & my brother's daughters- Trinity (oldest sister) and Shauna) opening Resurrection Eggs. The second pic is of them in their Easter hats that they made. They love doing crafts. :o)


Jasmine has been using the same Easter basket all of her life. Here is her basket full of this year's goodies:


Though we didn't color eggs at home this year, Jasmine did color eggs at my mom and dad's house:

Here are Jasmine, Shauna, Trinity, Ava and Brandy following the annual Easter egg hunt at Grandma Jenny's house. (My mom's mother.)

Billy and I, and my mom and dad got a very nice surprise this year. Jasmine made us Easter baskets! I don't have a picture of my mom opening hers, but here is a pic of me and Billy, and my dad- with our goodies from Jazz! :o)

So, as you can see, we did indeed have a blessed Easter! :o) Hope you did as well!

1 comment: