Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mom's Birthday :o)


Mom's birthday was Sunday, October 11th. Her birthday came on a Sunday this year. We normally have Home Church on Sundays, so this year we met together, had birthday funnel cake, sang some hymns and prayed, and went to a birthday dinner at Cracker Barrell. It was a great time and I hope my Mom had a very Happy Birthday! Here is the evening in pictures:


Mom's Birthday poster that Jasmine drew and I colored in.

 
Mom with her candles burning on her cake.


Mom opening presents, with help. :o)



Eric and Family at Cracker Barrell



Dad, Mom, and Jasmine at Cracker Barrell



Cissy and Amy at Cracker Barrell

As you can see it was a very enjoyable evening! Missing from the pictures are Billy and I, Kaleb, and Aunt Wanda and David. :o)

1 comment:

  1. I did have a wonderful time , Angel. Thank you so much .
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete